Saturday, August 4, 2012

More Group Exhibitions in 2012

In 2012, I had continued my participation in more group art exhibitions.

The International Women's Day Art Exhibition was held early in the year at City Art Gallery in KL. I had just completed a new painting at the year-end of 2011 and it was just the right timing for me to submit this painting to be exhibited for this auspicious day. This painting was titled 'Colours of Happiness'.




Colours of Happiness

Year : 2011
Size : 92cm x 61cm
Acrylic on Canvas


Another similar themed exhibition was also being held at the Island Gallery, Penang. During this exhibition I had prepared a set of 4 small paintings. They were appropriately named 'The Missing Gaharus' as Penang had since been having a spate of illegal chopping down of these Gaharu trees. 



The Missing Gaharus (Sold)

Year : 2012
Size : 39.5cm x 39.5cm each
Acrylic on Canvas


No comments: