Saturday, August 4, 2012

Group Art Exhibitions

In 2011, after my 3rd solo art exhibition, I had also took part in 3 other exhibitions held in 5 different art galleries.
Firstly there was the Malaysian Women Artist Large Painting exhibition held at the Island Gallery, Penang and I had featured "Growth" and "Purple Rhapsody".



 Growth

Year : 1981 / 2011
Size : 151cm x 113cm
Acrylic on Canvas


Purple Rhapsody

Year : 1981
Size : 123cm x 123cm
Acrylic on Canvas


The 2nd group art exhibition that I had participated was the Malaysian Women Artists Exhibition - 'The Splendour of Peace' held at the Soka Gakkai Malaysia in KL. Two of my paintings were featured and they were 'Rise of the Phoenix' which was not exhibited before while 'G-String' had been exhibited during my 3rd solo art exhibition.




 Rise of the Phoenix

Year : 2011
Size : 122cm x 91.5cm
Acrylic on Canvas


In conjuction with Tourism Malaysia, the 1Malaysia Contemporary Art Tourism held at the G Hotel, Penang and the Island Gallery, Penang was the 3rd group activity that I had participated in 2011.






No comments: